Thursday, December 20, 2007

On this day

This morning I rededicated my life to God thanking Him for His grace and His call upon my life.
This morning I prayed the scripture Galatians 6:14 'God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.'
This morning I had a wonderful breakfast with the people I love - my wife, dad and family at Gombak area and then to Mont Kiara for coffee and cakes.
This morning I received numerous sms from members in KL and the outreach churches.
Later this day I will be amongst my brothers and sisters in Christ for dinner and supper. I am surrounded by the love of God, family and believers.
.....for on this day I was born.......God has given me a good life and promised me a greater future ahead. Acts 17:28 'For in God we live and move and have our being'.
Looking for a better life - Try JESUS.